- Saturday and Sunday at 11.00 am from April 4th to November 1st 2020
- From December 26th to January 6th 2021 (excluding December 25th and January 1st).
Where : Piazza Duomo in front of the Tourist Office (Santa Maria della Scala).
Languages : The tour can be in Italian, English or both languages.
Guaranteed departure, no queues to purchase tickets Duomo or Santa Maria della Scala, tickets valid for the whole of 2020.
The Classic Siena tour proposes, only in case of Sunday closing of the Cathedral (usually from April to mid-August) , in conjunction with the outdoor tour through the streets of Siena, a visit to the spectacular Museum of the Santa Maria della Scala , the ancient hospital of the city, with the famous frescoes by the Pellegrinaio.
- Saturday and Sunday
- € 25
- Guided Tour / 2h
- Admission to the Cathedral or to Santa Maria della Scala when it is closed
- NO queues
- Tickets valid for 1 year
- Free for children under the age of 6
- €10 Children aged 7 to 12 years